- 1 can sweeeeet condensed milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Beat eggs.
- Add the can of condensed milk.And mix.
- Add vanilla.Beat well.
- Pour into a microwave proof glass pan.Round pans work best in microwaves because the corners tend to over cook.)
- Microwave it for 5 minutes.Check if its done.A toothpick inserted into the middle should come out clean.If not give it some standing time.If not done still,microwave it a minute more.
- Cool before serving.I love it chilled!
Its a very simple dessert..But it is always a winner
You can caramalize some suger in the pan you are going to use for the pudding before pouring pudding mixture into it.bake it just as above,and Viola,Its caramel pudding!