About Me

My photo
I'm Ummu Noora,a.k.a Angeliquez, a stay at home wife to one really amazing man, momma to Noora,The Angelittle. I wife,cook,bake,craft and love ruffles,the color pink and creativity in it's various forms, not necessarily in the order.This is where I'm writing what I'm upto while I'm trying to ignore my laundry. welcome,to my corner of the universe.

sewing & other crafty blogs

Powered by Blogger.

A little lot about me

My photo
I'm Ummu Noora,a.k.a Angeliquez, a stay at home wife to one really amazing man, momma to Noora,The Angelittle. I wife,cook,bake,craft and love ruffles,the color pink and creativity in it's various forms, not necessarily in the order.This is where I'm writing what I'm upto while I'm trying to ignore my laundry. welcome,to my corner of the universe.

I love these people!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

ahem.progress.

i finally am back working on my hexy garden.It has been a pretty looong break.But finally I am up and running again.Boy,it feels good.I didnt even realise how much i missed working on it every single minute that i had.
I have started joining the flowers together.It is amazing seeing it grow slowly.Ahhh,pure bliss.;-)
This is how much i have got done so far.Not much to the eye,but it takes two times more time to join two flowers together than to actually make two flowers.(For me anyway.)Not to mention how not very easy it is to me yet handling the growing blocks.But it is such a beautiful feeling seeing it grow piece by piece.Every little obstacle i stumble upon along the way is worth the while.Totally.:-)


Two or three nights back i was at mom's,sleepy and i was waiting for hubby to come back home with.That was till i found a full of paint tubes waiting for me to do something about it.Anything.SO i had to paint something,i had no choice.And when i couldnt find any decent paper to play with my paints,I tore off a piece of cardboard from a box that was going to the garbage after a sorry life..I gave it some life.At least to a torn out piece of it.lol.

I didnt really finished it..But i have a feeling that this is how its going to stay.
I am back to working on my slowly growing garden.see ya!

xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. salam amina..thanks for dropping by..already link ur blog to mine...hope to visit ur place more often insyallah....nice work u have there...nice knowing u...salam,aida

    ReplyDelete