About Me

My photo
I'm Ummu Noora,a.k.a Angeliquez, a stay at home wife to one really amazing man, momma to Noora,The Angelittle. I wife,cook,bake,craft and love ruffles,the color pink and creativity in it's various forms, not necessarily in the order.This is where I'm writing what I'm upto while I'm trying to ignore my laundry. welcome,to my corner of the universe.

sewing & other crafty blogs

Powered by Blogger.

A little lot about me

My photo
I'm Ummu Noora,a.k.a Angeliquez, a stay at home wife to one really amazing man, momma to Noora,The Angelittle. I wife,cook,bake,craft and love ruffles,the color pink and creativity in it's various forms, not necessarily in the order.This is where I'm writing what I'm upto while I'm trying to ignore my laundry. welcome,to my corner of the universe.

I love these people!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My brother has been named..

my Little brother has been named yesterday.The newest member of our family is Noor Al Salam(pronounced Noorussalaam.)
The proper rituals according to our religion was performed and it was a hectic day.We live from our parents house by a distance of um..like 20 minutes.Which is pretty long and draggy when it is a rainy day.Taxi's are not available ever here at the slightest sign of heavy clouds,let alone rain.It was very rainy and cold all day long.Hubby's motor bike caught flu and decided to stay put,so we had to walk all the way.On this very exact day which was rainy,and we were on a tight schedule.We did some delivering of bits of the happy occasion.We had to take my daddy's old scooter for that.We cycled all over Mal'e in the cold evening,delivering the packages to various relatives and friends who lived scatterd.
And little Noor was very quite yesterday.I think it was because of the weather.It is normally hot and i guess he loves it when it gets cold.
Again no sewing to show you.Managed to finish 2 skirts of the simplest pattern yesterday morning.
When i came back home later in the evening,i was exhausted and starving.We had not done grocery shopping for a while and there wasnt much to eat.There is this saying about great things being invented out of nessecity.Or something.Well,i kinda realised that last night.there were so few ingredients available to me at home.So i mixed and matched everything that i had and it turned out to delicious.(And maybe i was toooo hungry to taste well..just maybe.)
So i thought i would tell you how i whipped out this piece of work,the simple dinner that i made out of utter nessecity.;-)

The dish i havent had time to name yet.

Wat I used(Actually what i had in my fridge):


  • two eggs

  • 1/2 cup chopped salami

  • half a carrot,sliced

  • 1 small onion.diced

  • butter,or vegetable oil will do too

What i did:



  • saute the onions ans salami in some oil,till salami is well browned.Take care not to brown the onions too much.

  • Add the carrots ant saute in it till it becomes slightly soft and just a little bit brown.

  • Beat eggs and pour into pan.Scramble the eggs with the rest of the ingredients.

  • You can add herbs,and or chilli of you like it hot.

  • Enjoy!

I loved this recipe.Try it sometime.It would make a great breakfast.And if you ever do,let me know how it turned out!:-)


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a busy time. Congratulations to you all at this happy time. Both babies look darlings!

    ReplyDelete