What if you crave pizza at this early time of the morning?
You make pizza for breakfast of course.
That's what I did.
I made a breakfast pizza for breakfast.
I made an omelette pizza.:-)
An omelette pizza
- 3 eggs
- half a small onion
- 1 chili pepper
- pizza sauce
- chili sauce
- 2 tomatoes
- Cheese of your choice.(I had cheddar in my fridge,so you can guess what i used.)
- 250 gm(approx. 2 1/2 cups)All purpose flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast(dry yeast is OK too,but you should dissolve it in lukewarm water before adding.I've had some trouble with it,so i always prefer instant yeast)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter/margarine
- a pinch of salt(you can omit this too)
- Lukewarm water
- Preheat oven to 190`C.
- Make the crust.Here is how to.
- Next,chop finely the chili and the onion.Beat eggs and mix the chopped onions and chili.
- Make an omelette.
- cut the omelette into little squares.Set aside.
- Slice the tomatoes.
- roll out crust.Spread sauces,sprinkle the pieces of chopped omelette.
- place tomatoes all over.Well,you know.
- Grate cheese onto the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.Well actually till cheese melts should be OK with the thin crust.I think.I made it in my microwave,and I cooked it om high for seven minutes.
- Tadaaa!Your breakfast pizza is ready.
PS/This was supposed to be posted this morning.But blogger needed all morning and afternoon to upload to images!!!
Being awake since the crack of dawn,I also managed to do some hexing.
As my mom was too busy being pregnant for the last nine months,the last three of which was spent by me in making of the quilt,she had not seen it.So yesterday,I took with me home the block that i was working on,as my tendency to miss working on my quilt the hours i spend at home with mom,and also wanting to show it to her at last.Previously i had showed pictures of it.Mom was happy with what i was doing,and hubby did me the favor of how it was done.(I explained the last four months telling him,and and everyone that i know all my quilting updates.And now,hubby is doing the honors for for me.saves me so much energy.And the way he explains it,you would think that he is an expert,LOL.He is that good at it now.I love you sweetheart!)
Now i have a whole new problem.Well actually not so new,as i knew it would become a problem.I have far too many orange and pink flowers.You see,i cannot place them far apart enough for it to not over power all the other colours.So i am thinking like maybe i need to make more flower blocks,and NOT give into my strong urges to make any pink blocks.
Well,that's it for now.