About Me

My photo
I'm Ummu Noora,a.k.a Angeliquez, a stay at home wife to one really amazing man, momma to Noora,The Angelittle. I wife,cook,bake,craft and love ruffles,the color pink and creativity in it's various forms, not necessarily in the order.This is where I'm writing what I'm upto while I'm trying to ignore my laundry. welcome,to my corner of the universe.

sewing & other crafty blogs

Powered by Blogger.

A little lot about me

My photo
I'm Ummu Noora,a.k.a Angeliquez, a stay at home wife to one really amazing man, momma to Noora,The Angelittle. I wife,cook,bake,craft and love ruffles,the color pink and creativity in it's various forms, not necessarily in the order.This is where I'm writing what I'm upto while I'm trying to ignore my laundry. welcome,to my corner of the universe.

I love these people!

Monday, May 25, 2009

The sunshine in my belly!

Here's my new blog..
I thought it would be nice to have a new blog about the sunshine in my belly!

But i would be posting about it here too..just thought i might keep it in a separate blog too!Does that even make sense?

Of course you cant be as excited as i am,but it would be so nice even if you totally pretend to be!:-) )
I am 6 weeks and a day pregnant now.
We got confirmed on this very happy news when i made a home pregnancy test on the 15th of this month.By then,I was already 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant.
Thank you Allaah,for no one could have given me a better gift!

As I am writing this I am still awaiting the arrival of the dreaded morning sickness.My mom always had it,and had it bad.Everyone thought that i would follow her there.lol.
But miraculously Masha Allaah,I am in my 6th week and still have no sign of the morning sickness.Alhamdulillaah!

But that doesn't mean that I am a miracle.Though one is happening inside me right now,i am far from being one myself.I have been prettt-tty hormonal and have been ahem,on an emotional roller coaster.Or a not so joy all the time joy ride.Or a ..well,you get the point.I am hardly a person who isn't in charge of her emotions..so this hasn't been exactly easy.But i am working on it.And i have decided that i am handling it pretty well:-)
And there i this thing about me eating everything in site.Yep,everything.
Last night i ate a whole carrot,with nothing else,just dipped it into chilli sauce.No,really,and i loved it.
I know i wouldnt have been hungry enough to eat like a rabbit,not if I was my old unpregnant self.
Yeah,that's a good argument.:-)

Here is what my little angel is up to this week!

This is going to be a busy week for your amazing little embryo. Their brain is still growing remarkably fast; miniature hand plates are starting to develop and the early formations of what will be their fingers are already visible. Also, the lower limbs do not develop quite as fast, so they’re pretty much still flippers. Up until this point, your baby has been very curled up with the head and tail in close proximity, but this week their trunk and neck are beginning to grow and straighten as their tail recedes into its resting position in the back. Even though your little miracle is only 6 weeks old, they’re already capable of demonstrating reflex responses to touch!

http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/


Last night,hubby told me that my belly looks little bigger now!:-)
I have been feeling that since i missed my monthly happenings.And also it doest hurt to have an over active too hopeful imagination either!lol..
Oh the joy!
I can hardly wait to walk around with a big pregnant belly!:-)

My next appointment with the doctor is tomorrow.I have never looked forward to a doctor's appointment this much before.She said she would be checking my angels heart beat tomorrow night..:-)

I'm so hungry..care to join me for a snack?:-)

xo,
Angeliquez

5 comments:

  1. I've always fancied snacks!Problem is even at wee hours! :P

    Do take care & I missed being pregnant as hubby treated me like a queen..hihi...

    If only without the morning sicknesses.

    Beautiful pix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True maria..pregnancy definitely has its ups and downs!
    Me too tryna enjoy it:-)
    Being more of a queen than i usually am,lol..;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very excited for you at this time in your life and my dear blog friend, God tells me YOU are a miracle, we all are and I may not have studied your Allah, but I am pretty sure he believes you are a miracle as well. I will pray you have no morning sickness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi jean..
    that's such a sweet thing to say!
    And thanks..You may not be a friend i have seen or heard the voice of or actually have met,but you still are a real friend and i am so very happy to have you as my friend, and cherish that..:-)Thank you!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your blessed event. I pray that all will go well now.
    I, too, just got out of hospital -- bad inner ear infection -- lots of puking and dizzy, dizzy. Am better now, however.

    ReplyDelete