About Me

My photo
I'm Ummu Noora,a.k.a Angeliquez, a stay at home wife to one really amazing man, momma to Noora,The Angelittle. I wife,cook,bake,craft and love ruffles,the color pink and creativity in it's various forms, not necessarily in the order.This is where I'm writing what I'm upto while I'm trying to ignore my laundry. welcome,to my corner of the universe.

sewing & other crafty blogs

Powered by Blogger.

A little lot about me

My photo
I'm Ummu Noora,a.k.a Angeliquez, a stay at home wife to one really amazing man, momma to Noora,The Angelittle. I wife,cook,bake,craft and love ruffles,the color pink and creativity in it's various forms, not necessarily in the order.This is where I'm writing what I'm upto while I'm trying to ignore my laundry. welcome,to my corner of the universe.

I love these people!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Our world revolving around the ICU..

My dad has been admitted again and this time in the ICU..He was taken to the hospital last night well after midnight.This is the third time in the past two months..

before they said that it was his heart,but this time the doctors are saying that he has some fluid in his lungs..They said that that's whats been causing the harsh difficulty in breathing and chest pain..

The good news is that they have said that there was no need for an operation,they believe that it can be solved with medications..Alhamdulillaah..
Please include us in your prayers..

As I am not allowed to sit in one place for too long or walk around a lot.,l cannot be there with for him as much as i would like..:-(
But i did visit him this evening..one visitor at a time is allowed for an hour in the evening..
And i spent most of it there with him..Actually till the nurses came and officially kicked me out..lol..

he was feeling a lot better and he looked much more relaxed..i was delighted..Alhamdulillah..

Someone always has to stay there in the hospital in the waiting area at all times..two uncles,my brother,(the one who is a year younger than me,Faisal)and my hubby are dividing the shifts staying there..I feel so unhappy that i cant contribute..the last time,I stayed with him most of the time,(We didn't know that i was pregnant at the time yet,though i always was feeling exhausted running all around)and now that i can't go there to be there for dad,its been tough..Mom with her baby merely a a month old,cannot even visit dad..babies aren't allowed in the hospital these days due to the various diseases..the uncles work and so does my hubby..and my brother is a student.But they are managing well Masha allaah..
I am hoping,praying for the best..
Praying that my dad gets well and back to normal soon..insha Allaah..

Me?
Im doing good Hamdulillaah.thanks for asking.
My doctor said that me and my little angel are both fine hamdulillaah..
We have to go to her again next Tuesday..to check our lil angels heart beat!I can hardly wait..
And about my pregnancy..morning sickness has not kicked in..we are hoping that it stays that way..
But i am hungry all the time!!!!
Craving sweets more than ever!!!!

Don't worry,i will try to get a hold of myself if sweet cravings are becoming too much!:-)

My only problem is that my belly isn't showing much yet.
I can hardly wait to walk around proudly with a huge pregnant belly..Insha Allaah!:-)
It's almost as big as this.Well,Maybe i only see that,but im hoping that its not my over active imagination,LOL..

hugs,
Angel

4 comments:

  1. Amina, so sorry about your father being ill again. Just take good care of yourself too. We shall pray together for all.... InsyaAllah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. It's nice to meet you. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    Sorry to hear about your father. You will be in our prayers. And congrats and good luck with your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May your father has speedy recovery.Ameen...
    And heartiest congratulations on your pregnancy.You do take care Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dia,jazakillaah sister!

    Jerri,thanx Jerri..
    its nice to meet you too..
    i love visiting your blog!
    and its so nice of you to visit my little corner..

    have a wonderful day Jerri.


    Maria,Thank you sis,jazakillaah..
    I will inshaAllaah:)

    have a nice day sis!
    You too take care..
    My love to your two little angels:)

    ReplyDelete