About Me

My photo
I'm Ummu Noora,a.k.a Angeliquez, a stay at home wife to one really amazing man, momma to Noora,The Angelittle. I wife,cook,bake,craft and love ruffles,the color pink and creativity in it's various forms, not necessarily in the order.This is where I'm writing what I'm upto while I'm trying to ignore my laundry. welcome,to my corner of the universe.

sewing & other crafty blogs

Powered by Blogger.

A little lot about me

My photo
I'm Ummu Noora,a.k.a Angeliquez, a stay at home wife to one really amazing man, momma to Noora,The Angelittle. I wife,cook,bake,craft and love ruffles,the color pink and creativity in it's various forms, not necessarily in the order.This is where I'm writing what I'm upto while I'm trying to ignore my laundry. welcome,to my corner of the universe.

I love these people!

Friday, December 17, 2010

JCasa's girly dress.







Inspired by this,from JCasa handmade. Love that blog!

It's quite easy and it was all done under an hour.Maybe half.yes i think only half an hour,minus all the interruptions.


it seems a tad too wide for my little girl,but maybe more room would make it more comfortable for her,plus it will buy the dress a few extra months of wear!
love the lace,and the two buttons on each side!

Go check out the tute and make one for the girly in your life!

And i have come up with my own version of the big butt baby pants.i drafted my own pattern ,have made quite a lot of pans and bloomers with rear panels,and i must say, i love it!

it looks so much better when its on a big baby bum,but i couldnt get any decent action shots of my whizzing baby!




Link

2 comments:

  1. Hi! nice of you to stop by my blog :), you have got lovely and cute dresses here, Sewing is something I could never quite achieve so I envy people who can sew :), hope you have a lovely new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. owh~~ its sooo cute!!! sew more please! :)

    ReplyDelete