About Me

My photo
I'm Ummu Noora,a.k.a Angeliquez, a stay at home wife to one really amazing man, momma to Noora,The Angelittle. I wife,cook,bake,craft and love ruffles,the color pink and creativity in it's various forms, not necessarily in the order.This is where I'm writing what I'm upto while I'm trying to ignore my laundry. welcome,to my corner of the universe.

sewing & other crafty blogs

Powered by Blogger.

A little lot about me

My photo
I'm Ummu Noora,a.k.a Angeliquez, a stay at home wife to one really amazing man, momma to Noora,The Angelittle. I wife,cook,bake,craft and love ruffles,the color pink and creativity in it's various forms, not necessarily in the order.This is where I'm writing what I'm upto while I'm trying to ignore my laundry. welcome,to my corner of the universe.

I love these people!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Chic Baby clothes

smocked tank and matching bloomersSmocked dressruffle dressTiered tank dress
Button front denim dressBubble romper
Bright dot bow dress
Gap.com

You gotta love that place.

Now to re-create them.

1 comment:

  1. I like the ruffle dress the best, shame my little girl has grown too big to wear them like this, she is in her early teens and likes her own style, it was much easyer when they was small,

    Take care

    ReplyDelete