About Me

My photo
I'm Ummu Noora,a.k.a Angeliquez, a stay at home wife to one really amazing man, momma to Noora,The Angelittle. I wife,cook,bake,craft and love ruffles,the color pink and creativity in it's various forms, not necessarily in the order.This is where I'm writing what I'm upto while I'm trying to ignore my laundry. welcome,to my corner of the universe.

sewing & other crafty blogs

Powered by Blogger.

A little lot about me

My photo
I'm Ummu Noora,a.k.a Angeliquez, a stay at home wife to one really amazing man, momma to Noora,The Angelittle. I wife,cook,bake,craft and love ruffles,the color pink and creativity in it's various forms, not necessarily in the order.This is where I'm writing what I'm upto while I'm trying to ignore my laundry. welcome,to my corner of the universe.

I love these people!

Friday, October 7, 2011

New Yellow Blouse

that's the dress i made last night.i made a pattern and made this as a sample to see if the pattern works.And guess what,it did.
It was another good sewing session.the whole thing was completed within 45 minutes from start to finish,drafting the pattern,cutting and sewing.the stitching had to wait due to a toddler clinging on my legs.i couldn't sleep after everyone was tucked in,so i finished it. :) i love hanging out hanging out by myself and my stitching or other crafty crafty when everyone is gone to sleep.pure bliss.

Don't mind the scribbled background.(that was the best place i could get some decent light from.The wall outside my kitchen.The kids next door like drawing there.me,not so much.)
The trim is the same as i used on this one.I've got lots and lots of yards of this same trim,good thing i don't seem to get tired of it.

The little flower bunch is embroidered.I am still having doubts about the color.it doesn't look too bad does it?

I'm in a very sewy mood these days.Here is to making a lot more dresses while i am feeling like so.





2 comments:

  1. As-salaamu'alaykum Sis,
    It's super cute!!!

    LOL@you and the trim - it's interesting how you used it here :)

    Thanks for sharing, look forward to seeing more, insha'Allah.

    Love Farh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely! The embroidery is simply superb!

    ReplyDelete