About Me

My photo
I'm Ummu Noora,a.k.a Angeliquez, a stay at home wife to one really amazing man, momma to Noora,The Angelittle. I wife,cook,bake,craft and love ruffles,the color pink and creativity in it's various forms, not necessarily in the order.This is where I'm writing what I'm upto while I'm trying to ignore my laundry. welcome,to my corner of the universe.

sewing & other crafty blogs

Powered by Blogger.

A little lot about me

My photo
I'm Ummu Noora,a.k.a Angeliquez, a stay at home wife to one really amazing man, momma to Noora,The Angelittle. I wife,cook,bake,craft and love ruffles,the color pink and creativity in it's various forms, not necessarily in the order.This is where I'm writing what I'm upto while I'm trying to ignore my laundry. welcome,to my corner of the universe.

I love these people!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

what i've been doing day and night




i've been making more and more blocks for my precious quilt.it really is an addiction.i can no longer sit still in one place if i was'nt working on my flower blocks,surrounded with bits of cloths,needles and threads..LOL..:-).


so far i have completed 25 blocks.but still i cant really decide on how i want to arrange them.not a problem,i still have some till i have to think about that..:-)

i arranged these blocks on my floor to take a picture.its pretty clear that a white background doest work for it,ryt?or is it just me?
i really couldnt figure it out,but i have this feeling that i have some colours missing!!
is there something missing or is it just me?
LOL:-)
well,thats it for now.right now im working on a shirt.i'll be back with some pics of it as soon as im done with it.
till then,hugs
angeliquez

2 comments:

  1. I think you are doing a fabulous job on this project! Maybe you have been looking at them too long because the colors look great to me. Infact I think that they white would make all the other colors pop, but you could go with a really light green to appear to be leaves. I have to say the silk dress above is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen...great job! I once made about 5 red velvet bridesmade dresses and that was also very slippery and there was that nap to work with...it wasn't something I would ever attempt again, but it turned out well and I was paid nicely for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers look wonderful and I don't see a missing colour ..... you seem to have a rainbow effect going on and I like how you stuck with the satin centers .... gives a spark that is not expected.

    ReplyDelete